Sarkari Job e Portal
Uttrakhand Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|UKSSSC recruitment 2021 for Graduate Level Various Posts|
UKSSSC Recruitment Online Form 2021. Uttrakhand Staff Selection Commission UKSSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for various graduate level posts of various ministries under the Govt. of Uttrakhand. .All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join UKSSSC Graduate level post can apply here UKSSC application form 2021 .
|Last date to apply 2020||24/12/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||26/12/2020|
|UKSSC Exam Date 2021 (Tentative)||May 2021|
|UKSSSC Admit Card 2020 Available||April 2021|
|UKSSSC Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Exam date Tier II||Notified Soon|
UKSSSC Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational UKSSSC Qualification
- The candidates must have passed Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized University University in India.
- For more details read the notification.
UKSSSC Age Limit–as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 21 Years
- UKSSSC Upper age limit : 42 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to UKSSSC recruitment 2021 rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
UKSSSC Vacancy 2021 details :
There are a total of 854 posts under UKSSSC recruitment 2021.
UKSSSC Post -wise Vacancies
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||292|
|Village Development Officer(VDO)||381|
|Supervisor (Female only)||34|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||35|
|Assistant Chakbandi Officer||04|
|Protector cum DEO||09|
|Hostel Incharge(Matron Care)||16|
|Assistant Manager Industry||70|
|Assistant Review Officer||03|
About UKSSSC Exam :
UKSSSC Selection Process-:
The details of UKSSSC New exam pattern and detailed selection process will be notified soon as the same when released by UKSSSC .
At the time of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
EXAM CENTRES for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Exam –
Uttrakhand Various district
Documents required at the time of UKSSSC document verification Stage before joining UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Graduation Mark-sheet from a recognized University in India.
- Graduation Degree from a recognized University in India.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- UKSSSC has released UKSSSC official notification 2021 for UKSSSC Graduate level various posts.
- One can apply between 10 /11/2020 to 24/12/2020 .
- Please read the UKSSSC notification before applying the UKSSSC recruitment 2021 form .
- Then check the eligibility ,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps :-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted UKSSSC application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the UKSSC Online form 2021 for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UKSSSC Apply Online
Link active on 10/11/2020
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form