Sarkari Job e Portal
Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Accountant Clerk|
UKSSSC Online Form 2020. Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission UKSSSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Accountant Clerk posts .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join UKSSSC jobs can apply here .
|Last date for apply||14/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||16/09/2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the UKSSSC Accountant Clerk posts
- candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 10+2 /Senior Secondary/Intermediate passed with commerce stream from a recognized Board in India.
- Typing speed : 4000 key depression per hour.
Age Limit– as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 42 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to UKSSSC Recruitment rules.
- GEN/OBC/ : 300/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- EWS : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
The total no. of vacancies for the UKSSSC Accountant Clerk post is 142.
Nature of duty-Permanent Post with pension and all other allowance.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
About The Exam :
The Selection procedure for UKSSSC Accountant Clerk post consist of a single written examination .
Objective (MCQs) Written Test -Offline
- Single written exam of 100 marks based on commerce knowledge of 10+2/ Intermediate standard.
- Total duration of time =2 Hours
- There is negative marking of 1/4 ie. 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
Minimum required qualifying marks in written examination for UKSSSC Accountant Post
- GEN – 45%
- OBC – 45%
- SC/ ST – 35%
- All the candidates who qualify in written exam will be medically examined by the Medical Officer UKSSSC or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Eye sight:The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye).
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
At the time of UKSSSC exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
EXAM CENTRES for UKSSSC exam-
Various districts of Uttrakhand State.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining UKSSSC Accountant Clerk post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate of Uttrakhand state, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation..
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Accountant Clerk
- UKSSSC has released notification for Accountant Clerk posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 31/07/2020 to 14/09/2020 for UKSSSC.
- Please read the notification before applying the UKSSSC form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in UKSSSC form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted Accountant clerk application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the Accountant Clekr application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form