Sarkari Job e Portal
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONAL SELECTION
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
IBPS PO Online Form 2020.Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS invites online application form for recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees. All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join ibps po post can apply here ibps po online form.
|Last date for apply||26/08/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||26/08/2020|
|Pre ExamTraining (PET)||Cancelled due to COVID -19|
|Pre Exam date||03/10/2020 to 11/10/ 2020|
|Result Available||Oct/Nov 2020|
|Mains Exam||28/11/ 2020|
|Interview Schedule||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Joining Date||April 2021|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for IBPS PO post :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020 for ibps po online form
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to IBPS recruitment rules.
|S. No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 Years|
|02||OBC NCL||3 Years|
|03||Physically Disabled||10 Years|
|04||Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
|05||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||05 Years|
Vacancy details :
There are total of 1167 vacancies for the IBPS PO post that are category wise divided as follows:
Bank-wise Vacancy Details for IBPS PO
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||297||198||74||110||55||734|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||34||21||08||14||06||83|
|Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
About The Exam :
There are two stages of exam 1)Pre Exam ,2)Mains Exam, 3)Interview
The exams will be of objective type(MCQ’s).Those who will qualify exam by securing minimum cut off marks will be shortlisted for Mains exam .Candidates qualifying mains will be called for an interview and then finally selected candidates will be provisionally allotted by April 2021 .
Pre Exam Pattern-
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Medium of paper||Duration Time|
- There is a negative marking of .25 or ¼ marks deduction.
- Due to COVI-19 pandemic situation must bring self declaration form attached with notification while appearing for the exam.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Mains Exam Pattern-
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Medium of Paper||Duration time (in minutes)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English/Hindi||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English/Hindi||35|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English/Hindi||45|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||English||30 min|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively
Exam centres –
The following states have different exam centres-
|Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea ,Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur ,Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi ,Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur ,Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal Agartala ,Naharlagun ,Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Imphal, Shillong ,Aizawl, Kohima, Kohima Puducherry Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar ,Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una Jammu, Samba, Srinagar Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during IBPS PO Online exam 2020
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure)
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the ibps po online form registered for CRP- PO/MT-X.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof .
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation seeking candidate should produce the relevant certificate/proof.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO Online Form
- IBPS has released IBPS PO Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying ibps po online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted IBPS PO Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
IBPS PO Online Form