Sarkari Job e Portal
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT)
|GPAT 2021 Online Form
GPAT 2021 Online Form. National Testing Agency ,NTA invites gpat 2021 application form for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 for admission to various pharmacy universities and institute across the country. All eligible candidates interested in GPAT exam conducted by gpatindia can apply here online
|GPAT 2021 registration date
|GPAT form 2021 last date
|Pay exam fee last date
|Corrections in online form
|25/01/2021 to 30/01/2021
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date
|22/02/2021 to 27/02/2021
|GPAT Admit Card Available
|GPAT Result Available
|GPAT Counseling Date
Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) are also eligible to apply for GPAT2021
Note: B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT Age limit on 01/01/2021
- Minimum : Not applicable
- Maximum : Not applicable
- GEN : 2000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD: 1000/-
- All category female : 1000/-
- gpat registration fee for Transgender :1000/
- Pay the exam fee through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
GPAT full form is “Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test”.
The total seats are divided among the different category in different institutions of India.
The reservation of seats is as follows
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates .
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*.
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability.
About the Exam
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry into M. Pharma Programme. Till 2018, the Test was conducted by GPAT AICTE. NTA is conducting this Test since 2019.
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Masters (M. Pharma) program. The GPAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test.
The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges /Affiliated Colleges.
There are no limits on the no. of attempts for GPAT 2021. gpat application date starts on 23/12/2020.
GPAT Counselling 2020
Candidates must apply separately to the desired GPAT-2021 Participating institutions with the GPAT Score 2021. Thereafter, each Participating Institute will release their respective cut off GPAT Scores which a candidate should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular Institution. Once qualified, the candidate will have to comply with the selection procedure of that particular Institution, which may comprise of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI.
Candidates are advised to read the details of the admission process of each Participating Institute of GPAT-2021 on their respective websites.
GPAT 2021 Entrance Exam
GPAT 2021 is an Examination for Admission to Pharmacy (PG) Programme Courses for 2021-22 Academic Session.
GPAT Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test
|No. of Questions
|GPAT Total marks
The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only
Compensatory time of one hour for examination of three hours duration, whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or not
Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
gpat negative marking
For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates who have attempted it.
GPAT question paper pattern :This consist of graduate level questions based on the gpat syllabus 2020
GPAT 2021 Exam will be held on 22/02/2021-27/02/2021 .
The duration of exam is 3 hours ,09:00 AM to 12:00 PM OR 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
GPAT last date 2020 was 18 January 2020.
The candidates clearing the GPAT exam wil get gpat scholarship amount 2020 on taking admission to gpat rank wise colleges of their choice.The gpat scholarship amount is 14000/-month for Masters programme and gpat scholarship for phd is 31000/-month for a period of 2 years followed by increased upto 35000/-month for the next 3 years.
You can also check
m.pharm without gpat
m pharm for gpat qualified students
GPAT Score Validity
After clearing the GPAT entrance exam the candidate will be provided gpat score card in which gpat subject wise weightage and marks scored in respective subject will be provided. The validity of gpat test score card is 2 years from the date of result declaration.
Many of you have questions that “gpat ki taiyari kaise kare”.Here is the answer to this question. After filling the gpat registration form 2021,keep in mind the gpat exam date 2021,which is 22/02/2021-27/02/2021.Please go through the gpat exam syllabus which is actually gpat nta syllabus released by Govt. of India. Then set the goal for gpat 1st rank.
For this goal follow the following approach
Please Check the gpat cut off 2020(gpat last year cut off) as well as gpat qualifying marks 2020,then you will be able to expect gpat cut off 2021. Find out the gpat highest score ie. gpat air 1 2020gpat air 1 2019 to know what the actually you need to score.
Then please go through gpat previous year question papers
- gpat 2020 question paper
- gpat question paper 2019 pdf download
- gpat question paper 2016 pdf download
After then write down gpat important topics that repeats every year . Analyze gpat marks distribution for different topics.
Then select a particular book for your preparation or study material of your choice. For your help some of the books and materials are listed below.
gpat book pdf
- gpat a companion by n.n. inamdar or gpat a companion latest edition(ie. gpat a companion seventeen edition)
- gpat book pearson
- gpat physical chemistry colligative properties
- gpat book by muhammad ali
- gpat book by piyush
- gpat handwritten notes, gpat discussion centre study material
gpat books online shopping-
- gpat inamdar book
- gpat inamdar latest edition
- gpat guide, gpat preparation notes
- gpat pearson book
Or you can join gpat online coaching
And can attend there gpat online classes and also can avail gpat online study material. Joining the coaching classes is yours choice but not necessary. Many of the aspirants have cracked GPAT without any coaching .So nothing is impossible. Just follow our approach for study.
Go through whatever resource you find suitable after then either join gpat test series or buy gpat sample paper having gpat topic wise questions. Also you can get gpat mcq books pdf or gpat mcq pdf topic wise questions free on the internet.Then set your time table from the day of starting study upto the day of gpat 2021 exam date.
Plan your study and make important topics on the top in the prefenrence list.Read a topic,then attempt gpat mock test pdf and after you done with your test check gpat mcqs with answers and calculate your marks considering the gpat negative marking in your mind.
Follow this approach till one month before your exam.Set your goal in such a manner to complete one revision of all topics before one month of exam.
In the month of exam from day 1 keep revising gpat study material, along with solving gpat mock test, gpat mcq and gpat last year question paper with solution
gpat preparation online
Attend gpat class and join gpat online test series and take gpat online test periodically like weekly to analyze your level of preparation and areas needed for improvements. The gpat coaching fees is usually in the range of 30K-50K. gpat coaching in delhi –Click Here, gpat exam form
If you are looking for gpat coaching you can find below the list of coaching institutes
- gpat coaching centre near me
- gpat cracker
- gpat guru
- gpat gdc
GPAT India Government Job
After clearing gpat india 2021exam ,an individual have many options for gpat uses like-gpat india govt jobs or gpat phd or gpat jrf position in any University or Institute. There are so many gpat government college in the country.
Find gpat colleges of your interest- Click Here
Find gpat latest syllabus-Click Here
Check here the govt job vacancy based on gpat exam
gpat vacancy 2020
gpat vacancy 2019
For the gpat latest news you can subscribe us in the subscription link.
gpat 2020 exam date was February 2020. gpat form date 2020 was January 18,2020.This year gpat form date 2021 is 22/01/2021
At the exam centre-
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to appear in the examination
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website .
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Brief Advisory regarding COVID-19 Pandemic:
Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the examination venue:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on Attendance Sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
Rules for tie-breaking
A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) will be arrived based on the Score secured against Total Score.
Student having same Score shall be listed in a chronological (ascending) order as per their date of birth.
Candidates having same score would be given the same Merit, and the Merit number would be increased by the same number i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate but Merit 4 would be given.
Delhi, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, West Bengal and other states .For details see the notification.
GPAT Result and Answer Key
- gpat result 2020
- gpat key answer 2020
- gpat key 2019
- gpat key 2018
- GPAT Hall Ticket Download
- gpat hall ticket 2020 download
- gpat hall ticket 2019 download
How to fill GPAT online application form 2021
- NTA has released gpat notification 2021 for GPAT online form 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 23/12/2020 to 22/01/2021.
- Please read the notification before applying gpat application form 2021
- Kindly check the eligibility .
- Kindly ready scan required documents like photo,sign and pwd certificate etc.
- Please preview the form before final submission of GPAT online form
- Pay the requisite amount of GPAT fees.
- Print the GPAT application form on A4 size sheet.
Some Important Useful Links
GPAT 2021 registration
Download GPAT notification 2021
GPAT official website