Sarkari Job e Portal
STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING (SCERT) – DELHI
|SCERT Delhi Admission process 2020 for D.El.Ed. and DPSE Courses|
SCERT Delhi DIET Course Admission Online Form 2020.State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in D.El.Ed. and DPSE courses .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take admission in D.El.Ed. or DPSE can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||03/08/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||03/08/2020|
|Counselling Starting Date||12/08/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the DIET Course Admission 2020.
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE, or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University.
- The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.EL.ED. course is 50% in aggregate.For calculating percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/PwBd : 05 Years
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST / : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through ITI College Prepaid Coupon Mode or Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
About Seat Availablility
There are total of 2560 seats available in different D.El.Ed. and DPSE Institutes under SCERT Delhi of Various districts in Delhi.
D.El.Ed. Course – 1060 seats
DPSE Course –1500 seats
DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.El.Ed.) Institutes under SCERT Delhi
|Name and address of the DIETs (Co.Ed.)
|No of Seats
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110034
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060
|District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002.
|100 +20 Urdu course||DG||4|
|District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi-110022.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092.
|100 +20 Punjabi||KKD||7|
|District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.
|District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi-110073.
LIST OF SELF FINANCING (PVT.) RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE AFFILIATED TO SCERT FOR DPSE COURSE
|Name of Institute
|Total No. of Seats
|Aaryan College of Education, Survey No.803 & 813, Village Nawda, Shiv Shankar Road, Om vihar Phase-I, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059
|Air Force Vocational College, Old Willington Race Course Camp, New Delhi-03
|B.R.M.T. College of Education 92, Min North, 94 Min South, 95 Min south village 154 Nanda Enclave Dhansa Road, Najafgarg, Delhi-110043
|Drishhti Institute, Plot No.41/7,41/8, & 41/9, Street No.Uday Vihar, Village Nilothi, Nangloi, Delhi-110041
|Great Mission Teacher’s Training Institute, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
|ICS Infotech Institute, 49-C, Vashist Park, Street No.8(Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri Instt.Area) Pankha Road, New Delhi-46
|Jain Bharti Institute of Higher Education, E-Block, Sector-16 Rohini, Delhi-110089
|Kaushalaya Institute for Nursery Teacher Education, Badarpur, Jaitpur, Delhi-110042
|L.R. College of Advance Studies, H-3, Pocket-1, Sect.11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
|Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences, 847-848, Mandi Road, Village Mandi, New Delhi-47
|Lovely Teachers’ Training Institute, Priyadarshni Vihar. Delhi-92
|M.A. Education Institute, Pocket-H, Sector-18, Rohini Delhi-85
|M.R.Bharti College of Education, Survey No.53/6(4-16), Village Mundka Street/Road-main Road, Mundka, Dehi-110041
|Manav Bharti Nursery Teacher Training Institute, Panchsheel Park, Sadhna Enclave, New Delhi-110017
|Manvi Institute of Education and Technology, Block-C7, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-110085
|Modelways Nursery Teacher’s Training Institute, I-Block, Ashok Vihar Phase-I, Delhi-52
|Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education, Pratap Vihar, Kirari Ext., Nangloi, Delhi-110086
|Pragati Institute of Education and Training, Sector-13, Phase-II, Dwarka, New Delhi-78
|Rama Krishna Teacher Training Institute, M-Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
|Rishab Institute, Pocket-IV, Main Road, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-110091
|Rukmini Devi College of Education, Pocket B-5, Sector-4, Rohini, Delhi-85.
|Sai Institute for Girls, Sai Bhawan, Raja Ram Kohli Marg, Delhi-110 031
|Satyam International Polytechnic, GD- Block, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110088
|Tecnia Institute of Teacher Education, F-19, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi-85
|Vidya Training Institute, Vidya Bhawan, Bangla Sahib Road, Opp. Kali Mandir, Connaught Place New Delhi-110001
About The Exam :
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Delhi Admission is based on the marks obtained in the class 12th standard / Senior Secondary/Intermediate level and merit list will be prepared based on the same.The selected candidates in the merit list can take admission in their nearest and their preference institute.Therefore For calculating percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.EL.ED. or DPSE course is 50% in aggregate.
At the time of SCERT Delhi DIET Course Admission counselling Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the counselling date bring duly filled-in Online Application Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- DIET Application Form
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST /OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate .
- Certificate for Defence Category if applicable.
- Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters .
- Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) .
How to Apply Online for SCERT DIET Course Admission 2020
- SCERT Delhi has released notification for DIET Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 22 /07/2020 to 03/08/2020 for Admission.
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Registration | Login
D.El.Ed. | DPSE
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form