Sarkari Job e Portal
Department of Commerce ,Industry and Employment ,Madhya Pradesh
|Employment Exchange Registration (Panjiyan) 2020|
Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Registration (Panjiyan) 2020 Online Form.Department of Commerce,Industry and Employment,Madhya Pradesh invites online application for Employment Registration(Panjiyan). All people those who want to get latest jobs update on their registered email or mobile no.can apply here Online.
Application Starts : 01/01/2017
Last date for apply : 31/12/2020
Last date for Renewal : 31/12/2020
Job Fair Date- : December 2020
- GEN/OBC : 0/-
- EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- No fee for filling online voter ID registration.
- Any citizen who is resident of India or abroad but nationality by birth or other means should be of India.
- The candidate should have domicile of Madhya Pradesh MP State.
- Minimum Educational qualification required is class 10th Pass.
- Minimum : 15 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
List of Documents Required for Rozgar Panjiyan Enrollment
- Valid Mobile No.
- Valid Email id
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh State.
Any One of the Following
- Aadhaar Card
- Pension Card with Photo
- Arm’s license.
- Any photo identity card issued by a government body.
- Driving license.
- Ration Card
- Bank passbook with Photo
- Any other supported proof document.
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Phone Bill
- 10th school certificate or birth certificate.
Check Other Services :-
- Apply Online Registeration for New Rozgar panjiyan/Employment registration.
- Renewal for old Rozgar panjiyan/Employment registration.
- Find Your Rozgar panjiyan/Employment registration number.
- Find User ID and Password on Madhya Pradesh employment exchange Online Portal.
- Check The latest Job fair by Login in portal.
- Admit Card download for MP Rozgar Exam in MP Rozgar Panjiyan.
- Check Rozgar Result in MP Rozgar Panjiyan.
- Other Services of MP Rozgar Panjiyan Portal.
How to Apply Online for MP Rozgar Registration(Panjiyan)
- Click on the new Online Registration
- Enter your mobile no.
- Receive OTP and enter the same
- Fill your basic details
- Upload related documents
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper.
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Apply Online New Registration
Renew old Registration
Find User ID and Password
Check Registration No.
Transfer Online Registration
You can also check:-