Sarkari Job e Portal
INDIAN INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT (IIMs)
|Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020 Common Admission Test|
Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020 Online Form.Indian Institute of Management IIM invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in MBA course.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take admission in MBA in IIM can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||16/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||16/09/2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||29/11/2020|
|Admit Card Available||28/10/2020|
|Result Available||Jan 2021 second week|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020 admission
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates must be having Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in minimum % of marks for SC/ST is 45%.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Seat availability details :
Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ offers two courses-
- Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP),
- Fellow Programmes in Management (FPM) –Doctoral
The participating IIMs of India in CAT 2020 are as follows-
IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Amritsar, IIM Bangalore, IIM Bodh Gaya , IIM Calcutta, IIM Indore, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, IIM Nagpur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Shillong, IIM Sirmaur , IIM Tiruchirappalli, IIM Udaipur, IIM Visakhapatnam
The availability of seats under different IIMs is as follows-
No. of seats & Fee structure for Different IIMs is
|Institute Name||Fee (Entire Course) in Lakh||Total no. of Seats|
|IIM Ahmedabad (IIM A)||23||395|
|IIM Bangalore (IIM B)||23||400|
|IIM Calcutta (IIM C)||23||460|
|IIM Lucknow (IIM L)||19||500|
|IIM Indore (IIM I)||17.07||450|
|IIM Bodhgaya (IIM BG)||10.60||120|
|IIM Sirmaur||11.75 (excluding fee for international immersion programme)||120|
|IIM Raipur||14.20 (excluding boarding charges)||90|
|IIM Vishakhapatnam (IIM Vizag)||10.70 (excluding fee for international immersion programme)||120|
About The Exam :
Selection for Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020 Admission involves three stages-
- Performance in the CAT 2020 exam ie. Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interviews (PI).
The candidates clearing the CAT’2020 will be called for Personal interview and GD by respective IIMs depending on the rank and marks secured by the individual candidate.
Common Admission Test/Written Ability Test (WAT) Pattern
|Section||No. of Qs||Total MCQs (With negative marking)||Total Non-MCQs (Without negative marking)||Maximum marks|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34||24 to 27||7 to 10||102|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32||24||08||96|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||34||23 to 27||7 to 11||102|
Exam Centres– Delhi and other states of India.
At the time of Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ Interview Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the Interview date bring duly filled-in Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020 Registration Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- a) CAT Admit Card
- b) Class 10th Certificate.
- c) Educational Certificate/Degree and Marksheet.
- d) SC/ST Certificate (wherever applicable).
- e) A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate -If applicable.
- f) OBC Certificate- If applicable
- g) Certificate for Defence Category-If applicable .
- h) Certificate for Dependants of Riot/Terrorist Victims-If applicable.
- i) Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters -If applicable.
- j)candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification examination must show an original certificate from the Principal/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of candidates belonging to the SC, ST and PwD category) based on the latest available grades/marks. He/she must submit an attested copy of the original certificate at the time of the interview
How to Apply Online for Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ 2020
- IIM has released notification for Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 05/08/2020 to 16/09/2020 IIM Admissions 2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ form 2020.
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet
- Masters Degree
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in IIM Admission Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 :Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the Indian Institutes of Management IIM CAT’ application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Registration | Login
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form