Sarkari Job e Portal
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|SSC MTS 2019 DV Test(Document Verification )Admit Card 2020|
SSC MTS 2019 DV Test Admit Card 2020 . Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for SSC Multi tasking Staff posts .All eligible candidates ,those who were enrolled in SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment can download their SSC MTS 2019 DV Test Admit Card here .
|Last date for apply||29/05/2019|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|Exam Date Tier II||24/11/2019|
|SSC MTS Tier II Result||31/10/2020|
|SSC MTS DV Test||04/01/2021 to 22/01/2021|
|Admit Card Available||22/12/2020|
SSC MTS Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC MTS posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2019
For SSC Zone wise vacancy and SSC Region wise vacancy for SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Click Here
At the time of SSC MTS exam-
- In addition to the SSC MTS Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Documents required at the time of SSC MTS DV Test( document verification ) before joining for post
- SSC MTS 2019 DV Test Admit Card
- Matriculation/ Secondary Mark-sheet
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
- For more details please read the notification –Click Here
How to Apply Online SSC MTS 2019 Form
- SSC has released notification for SSC MTS 2019 posts Online Form 2019.
- One can apply between 22/04/2019 to 29/05/2019 for SSC MTS 2019.
- Please read the notification before applying the SSC MTS 2019 form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in SSC MTS form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted SSC MTS 2019 application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the SSC MTS 2019 application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
SSC MTS 2019 DV Test Admit Card(Other Region)
SSC MTS 2019 DV Test Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Paper II Result
Paper II Cut Off