Sarkari Job e Portal
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for ONGC Technician Trade Apprentice|
The ONGC apprentice online form 2020.Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC invites online application form from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, Graduates for undergoing one year of the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join the ONGC apprenticeship can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||17/08/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||17/08/2020|
|Merit List Available||24/08/2020|
|Joining Date||Jan 2021|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
4)Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI in COPA Trade.
- ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- ITI in Electrician Trade.
- ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- ITI in Fitter.
- ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
10)Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
11)Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- B.Sc with PCM or PCB.
- ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- ITI in Library and information Science.
- ITI in Machinist Trade.
13)Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
15)Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
- ITI in Plumber trade.
- ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
19)Civil/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics/Mechanical Trade
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 18Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Relaxations in age is based on the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 4182 vacancies for the apprentice that are divided as follows:
Sector Wise Vacancy Details
|Sector Name||Work Centre||Total Post|
|Delhi ONGC Videsh Ltd||24|
|Eastern Sector||Nazira & Shivsagar||511|
Post wise Vacancy Details for the apprentice
|Secretarial Assistant (ITI)
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||102|
TRAVEL EXPENSES : No travel expenses are admissible during apprenticeship training period
BOARDING/LODGING: Boarding or lodging will not be provided by ONGC during the apprenticeship training period.
STIPEND : The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
About The Exam :
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn.
- In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to apply for ONGC Apprenticeship Online
- ONGC has released TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL)/TRADE APPRENTICES Online Form 2020 for the appretice recruitment .
- One can apply between 19 /07/2020 to 17/08/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the ONGC apprentice form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted ONGC apprentice Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links