Sarkari Job e Portal
North East Frontier Railway (NEFR)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Railway Recruitment Cell NEFR Apprentice 2020
Special Class Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Online Form.Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North East Frontier Railway NEFR invites online application form from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one year of the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join the special class railway apprentice can apply here online.
|Last date for apply
|Complete form submission last date
|Admit Card Available
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for special class railway apprentice :
- 10th/High School/Secondary examination passed with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from a recognized board in India.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution like NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum : 15 Years
- Maximum : 23 Years
- Relaxations in age is based on the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 4499 vacancies for the special class railway apprentice that are divided as follows:
Post wise Vacancy Details for the apprentice
|Total no. of Vacancies
|Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
About The Exam :
- The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North East Frontier Railway NEFR Special Class Railway Apprentice Selection is based on the marks obtained in 10th standard /Secondary level & ITI Course (50:50 weaightage) and merit list will be prepared based on the same.Therefore Please mention all the subject marks with their respective subject while applying online for Apprentice.All candidates should keep in touch with the official website for merit list and counselling schedule related updates.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the travelling for special class railway apprentice training.
|Items permitted in the exam hall
|Items not permitted in the exam hall
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to Apply Special Class Railway Apprentice Online Form
- NFER has released special class railway apprentice Online Form 2020 for the appretice recruitment .
- One can apply between 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the apprentice form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted of the apprentice Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links