Sarkari Job e Portal
State Bank of India (SBI)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for SBI Circle Based Officers (CBO)|
SBI Circle Based Officers CBO Online Form 2020.State Bank of India SBI invites online application form for recruitment of Circle Based Officers CBO. All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join SBI CBO post can apply here Online.
|Last date for apply||16/08/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||16/08/2020|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Interview Schedule||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for SBI CBO post :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Local Language: Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum :18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SBI recruitment rules.
|OBC NCL||3 Years|
|PwD (GEN/EWS)||10 Years|
|PwD( OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
- GEN/OBC : 750/-
- EWS : 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 3850 vacancies for the SBI CBO post.
|SBI Circle Officer||scale of JMGS-I (23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
Bank-wise Vacancy Details for SBI CBO
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai )||212||139||51||77||38||517|
About The Exam :
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination .The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during SBI CBO Interview 2020
|Items permitted in the Interview hall||Items not permitted in the Interview hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure)
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI CBO post.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- X/XII standard mark sheet /certificate showing evidence of studied local language of applied state as one of the subjects.
- Photo Identify Proof .
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled.
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- Experience certificates , Form-16/ Salary Slip
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation seeking candidate should produce the relevant certificate/proof.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply Online for SBI CBO
- SBI has released SBI CBO Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 27/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying SBI CBO form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted SBI CBO Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links