Sarkari Job e Portal
South East Central Railway, SECR Bilaspur
|Common Recruitment Process 2021 for RRC SECR Apprentice 2021
Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Online Form 2021. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) South East Central Railway ,SECR Bilaspur invites online application form from eligible ITI holders, for undergoing one year of the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join the apprentice can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||01/12/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||01/12/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
|Result Available||Notified soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
- Secondary/10th class passed examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 15 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Relaxations in age is based on the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 413 vacancies for the Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice post that are divided as follows:
Category wise details of Vacancies
|Wagon Repair Shop,Raipur||67||43||15||22||11||158|
Post wise Vacancy Details for the apprentice
| Mechanic auto electrical & Electronics
Apprentices will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh.
About The Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Exam :
The following criteria will be used for preparation of merit in the selection for rrc secr apprentice posts :-
- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Candidates must filled their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise your application will be automatic rejected
Selected candidates must bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed performa as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992. The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the travelling for exams or training.
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to Apply Online for Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Jobs
- RRC SECR has released Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Online Form 2021 for the apprentice recruitment .
- One can apply between 02/11/2020 to 01/12//2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the RRC SECR apprentice form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Online Form 2021 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links