Sarkari Job e Portal
Join Indian Coast Guard
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Navin (Domestic Branch)-10th Entry 01/2021|
Join Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2021.Indian Coast Guard invites online application form for recruitment of cook and steward post . All candidates ,those are interested in joining Indian Coast Guard Entry 10th 2021 can apply here online.
|Last Date for Apply||07/12//2020|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||07/12//2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||19/12/2020|
|Result Available on||March 2021|
|Joining Date||April 2021|
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for assistant commandant posts:
- 10th/Secondary examination passed from a recognized board in India with minimum 50 % marks
5% relaxation in above minimum cut of will be given for SC / ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field of sports events at the Open National Championship / Inter-state National Championship
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 22 Years
- OBC(Upper age limit) :25 Years
- SC/ST(Upper age limit) : 27 Years
- Relaxations in age to reserve category is based on Coast Guard recruitment Rules.
- GEN : 0/–
- OBC : 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy details :
There are total of 50 vacancies for the Indian Coast Guard navik(domestic branch) post that are category wise divided as follows:
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
Indian Coast Guard basic Salary
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||Rs. 21700/- +other allowances|
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale 47600/- (Pay level 8)+ other allowances.
Benefits Of Indian Coast Guard/Allowances provided
- Free ration and clothing as per rules in vogue.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Cook. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
Steward. They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s mess as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
About the Indian Coast Guard Exam
Indian Coast Guard Selection process involves short-listiing of candidates based on percentage of marks in the 10th standard /class level. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination .Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for Physical fitness Test(PFT) .Candidates qualifying PFT will be called for Medical examination
Candidates clearing the medical examination will be provisionally selected and final medical examination prior to recruitment will be done at Indian Coast Guard INS Chilka Unit. Those candidates, who will be found medically fit here will undergo Training for Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Join Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern:
The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness(Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Join Indian Coast Guard Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The PFT will consist of following :-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The PFT and medical examination procedure may take 2-3 days time.
List of documents at the examination centre-
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self-attested photo copies of 10th class marks sheet and pass certificate. Candidates perusing higher education are also required to produce duly signed certificate by head of Registrar / chancellor clearly indicating list of original certificate held. Provisional pass certificate (10th class) will be accepted in case state boards are late in issuing original certificates, subject to production of original pass certificate at INS Chilka before induction in Indian Coast Guard.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections)as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card / Voter ID-card, Pan card,
- School / College ID-card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
Join Indian Coast Guard Medical Examination
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
Height. Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
Weight. Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
* Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Visual Standard. 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.
However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities
as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only
permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand.
For more details – Click Here
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Online form 2021
- Indian Coast Guard has released Online Form for Navik (Domestic Branch) Recruitment 2021 .
- One can apply between 30/11/2020 to 07/12/2020 for Join Indian Coast Guard.
- Please read the notification before applying online form .
- Then check the eligibility ,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of application form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Online Form and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Link active on 30/11/2020