Sarkari Job e Portal
|Common recruitment process for SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY (WOMEN MILITARY POLICE)
Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment 2020 online form. Indian Army invites online application form from eligible candidates for the women general duty soldier post .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join Indian Army as general duty soldier can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||31/08/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||31/08/2020|
|Course Start Date||October 2020|
|Joining Date||October 2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria to join Indian Army :
A candidate must be unmarried female and must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- subject of Bhutan, or
- subject of Nepal, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of
permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above
shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible provided they do not have any children.
Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A
candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level .
- Height : 152 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Kilometer in 07 Min 30 Second.
- Long Jump : 10 Feet.
- High Jump : 03 Feet.
- Minimum : 17½ Years
- Maximum : 21 Years
- GEN : 0/-
- OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/
- Upper Age limit will be relaxable upto 30 years of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 99 vacancies to join indian army as women general duty soldier, post that is provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time
|Post Name||Place of Job|
|Women GD Soldier in Military Police||Indian Territory|
Pay and Allowances. Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel(Rs. 200,833 ,incl. allowances), as revised from time to time.
Promotion. Promotion vacancies for Women MP would be as per pro rata ratio with male MP.
Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune.
Travelling Allowance. Selected candidates when joining CMP Centre and School for training will be provided with Travelling Allowance as applicable to all recruits.
Attestation. On successful completion of 33 weeks of training at CMP Centre & School, Women MP Recruits will be attested in the rank of Sepoy
Liability for Service. Individuals granted service under this Army Instruction will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments and assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time by the Army Headquarters.
Leave. The leave will be governed by the rules as applicable to JCOs and other ranks
Pensionable Service. Pension will be entitled on completion of 15 years of service with colours. They will be entitled to all pensionary benefits as applicable vide Pension Regulations for the Army 2008
About The Exam :
The selection procedure to join indian army as women general duty soldier is as follows:- Physical Test followed –>Medical Examination–>Common Written Examination
- All candidates has to go through a Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) to join indian army.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- CEE Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
Documents Required to join indian army as general duty soldier at the rally site are:-
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card.
- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background.
- Education Certificates:-
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate from School/ College Principal / Sarpanch / Ward member (Certificate valid for a period of one year).
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Relationship Certificate. DOS/ DOEX/ DOW/ DOWW/ Sister of Serving/ESM.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India less exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per online specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site (Format of Affidavit att as per Appx ‘B’ of notification).
How to apply for Indian Army Women General Duty Soldier Online
- Indian Army has released notification to join indian army as women general duty soldier Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 27/07/2020 to 31/08/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the Join Indian Army women GD soldier form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly ready scan documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before Final submission of Join Indian Army women GD soldier form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Indian Army Women GD soldier application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form