Sarkari Job e Portal
State Bank of India (SBI)
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Out|
SBI Apprentice 2020 Online form for Various Trades. State Bank of India SBI invites online application form for sbi trade apprentice job in SBI Banks . All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join SBI apprentice posts can apply here Online.
|SBI apprentice Last date||10/12/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||10/12/2020|
|SBI Apprentice Exam date 2020||January 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Admit Card Available||24/12/2020|
|SBI Apprentice Result Available||Notified Soon|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for SBI trade apprentice recruitment 2020 :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SBI Apprentice Educational Qualification
- A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit–as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum :20 Years
- Maximum : 28 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SBI trade apprentiship rules.
SBI Apprentice Age Relaxation
|OBC NCL||3 Years|
|Ex. Servicemen||5 Years|
|PwD (GEN/EWS)||10 Years|
|PwD( OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
SBI Apprentice Application Fee
- GEN/OBC : 300/-
- EWS : 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020 details :
There are total of 8500 vacancies for the SBI apprentice 2020 exam that are divided as follows
SBI apprentice category wise Vacancy Details
SBI trade apprentice state -wise Vacancy Details:-
|State||Local Language||Total Vacancy|
SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020 notification: Download Pdf
About the SBI Apprentice Training:
The sbi apprentice duration of training will be 3 Years only. The selected apprentices is required to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
SBI Apprentice Salary
The SBI Apprentice stipend/salary will be given to the candidates undergoing .
- During first year a total stipend of Rs.15000/- per month will be provided to each person.
- During second year a total stipend of Rs.16500/- per month will be provided to each person.
- During the third year a total stipend of Rs.19000/- per month will be provided to each person.
About The SBI Apprentice Exam :
The sbi apprentice selection process will be based on written exam and test of local language followed by medical examination of qualified candidates.
SBI Apprentice Exam pattern 2020
SBI Apprentice Online Test-Objective(MCQs)-Computer Based Test
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration time|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon.
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
SBI Apprentice Negative Marking:-There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Local Language Test
- The speciﬁed local languages of the states are as mentioned in the Vacancy detail section.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proﬁcient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the speciﬁed local language of that State.
- Test for knowledge of speciﬁed opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process.
- It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination.
- Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certiﬁcate evidencing having studied the speciﬁed opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test
SBI Apprentice Medical Test : Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically ﬁt as per the requirement of the Bank.
SBI trade apprentice Final Selection
Final Selection for the sbi apprentice will be based on :-
- Veriﬁcation of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application .
- Qualifying in test of speciﬁed opted local language, where applicable.
- Declared ﬁt in the Medical examination.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during SBI apprentice recruitment Exam 2021
|Items permitted in the Exam hall||Items not permitted in the Exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure)
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
At the time of Exam:–
- The candidates should bring their call letter /Admit Card.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Ofﬁcer in the ofﬁcial letter head in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Joining
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies
- Printout of the valid Call Letter/Admit Card.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI apprentice post.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- X/XII standard mark sheet /certificate showing evidence of studied local language of applied state as one of the subjects.
- Photo Identify Proof .
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation seeking candidate should produce the relevant certificate/proof.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2020 Online application
- SBI has released SBI apprentice Notification 2020.
- One can apply between 20/11/2020 to 10/12/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying apprentice form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted apprentice application Form and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Registration | Login
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020- FAQs
Q1.What is SBI Apprentice?
Ans:-It is basically an administrative training in the state bank of India branch under the supervisor alloted after the selection for the training.
Q2. When will the official notification for SBI Apprentice be released?
Ans:-The State Bank of India has published the official notification of SBI Apprentice 2020 exam on 19th November 2020.
Q3.What is the Salary of SBI Apprentice job?
Ans:-The sbi apprentice salary /stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year will be provided.
Q4. When will the exam of SBI Apprentice be conducted?
Ans:-The Online examination for SBI Apprentice will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2021.
Q5. What is the eligibility criteria of SBI Apprentice 2020 exam?
Ans:-A candidate having a graduation degree from any recognized university or its equivalent and the age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 31.10.2020.
Q6. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Ans:-The last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 10th December 2020.
Q7. Is a fresh graduate can appear in SBI Apprentices 2020 exam?
Ans:-Yes, There is no need of experience required for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020.
Q8. What is the benefit of SBI Apprenticeship?
Ans:-There are the following sbi apprentice training benefits
1.Earn while learning.
3.Real life experience in sbi working.
4.Master in a particular field.
5 Wide range .Future career choices.
6. Job opportunities in Private banks, government banks, sales & marketing etc.