Sarkari Job e Portal
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Apply Adhar Card |Update Adhar|Adhar Status| 2020
Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI has started Online services 2020 for apply adhar Corrections ,adhar card download,Check adhar Status etc. adhar card is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the citizens of India for free of cost .You can also locate your nearest enrollment center ,Online search for enrollment no. and other various important Information details on UIDAI portal in just one single click.All those candidates who are interested in adhar update, adhar card download from uidai,checking adhar status,finding enrollment no./adhar no. from UIDAI can apply here online.
|Adhar Card Started||28/01/2009|
|Enrollment Starting Date||28/01/2009|
|Last date for enrollment||Not specified Yet|
|Last date for e-adhar card download||Not specified Yet|
|Online adhar Status last date||Not specified Yet|
Eligibility Details for UIDAI Adhar –
- Any citizen of India is eligible for an adhar card.
- Usually the adhar card is for adults,but govt. has started “Baal adhar card” for children below 5 years of age.
- “Baal adhar card” is a blue coloured card .
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs )and foreigners staying in India for more than 12 month can also apply for the adhar .
- This is in proposal to issue an adhar card for NRIs with Indian passports after their arrival in India without waiting for 6 months time period.
- No fee for downloading adhar card ,checking enrollment number,apply for adhar update,checking status of adhar from uidai or other services from uidai.
- UIDAI accepts wide range of documents as proof of Identity and residence proof .
- Identity proof-like Voter ID card ,PAN card passport,driving license and other Govt ID cards.
- Address proof documents including -Voter ID card ,Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, Landline telephone bills for the last three months.
- In case you do not have above common proofs, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as ID proof.
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority can also be accepted as valid address proof.
- In case if someone in a family does not have individual valid documents, the resident can still enrol if his/her name exists in family entitlement document. For this case, the Head of Family in entitlement document needs to be enrolled first with valid ID and address proof document. Then head of the Family can then introduce other members in the family while they are enrolling.
- *If there are no documents available, citizens may also take the help of Introducer available at the enrollment centre. The Introducers are also notified by the Registrar.
About The Adhar Card:
This is done by the process of demographic and bio-metric de-duplication. The de-duplication process compares the individual’s demographic and bio-metric information, collected during the process of enrollment and with the records in the UIDAI database verifies if the person is already in the database or not.
Adhar gives all India portability as it can be authenticated anywhere online. This is important since many Indians migrate from one state to another or from rural area to urban centres etc.
Adhar number is a random number that do not have any intelligence.
Scalable technology architecture
The UID is open and scalable.There is a code that on scanning gives the entire details of the individual. Resident’s data is stored centrally and authentication can be done online from anywhere in all over the country.
Usage of adhar card-
An adhar can be used as proof of identity, proof of address as well as proof of age when applying for any government service.
Opening Bank Accounts
This document can also be used for KYC, identification and verification purposes. Financial institutions and banks consider adhar cards as valid address and photo ID proofs during opening of the bank account.
Those people who wish to obtain a passport can apply for the passport online by simply attaching their adhar card as the only address and identity proof along with their application.
Jan Dhan Yojana
The Jan Dhan Yojna also accepts your adhar number as the only document for the opening of a bank account under the scheme.
Disbursing Provident Fund
Candidates who link their adhar no. to their Pension Accounts can get their provident fund directly to their bank accounts through their PF organisation process.
Individuals linking the adhar number to their 17 digit LPG ID, will be able to avail the LPG subsidy directly in their respective bank accounts.No middleman is involved now.
Digital Life Certificate
The ‘Jeevan Pramaan for Pensioners’ also called as the” Digital Life certificate” was started by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. Now the pensioners can get pension without having to leave their home because their details can be digitally accessed by the agency through their adhar numbers.
How to get adhar card
- Submission of one valid Proof of Identity document and one valid Proof of Address document.
Head Of Family (Hof)-based
- Head of family (HoF) may introduce family members by means of documents, which establish the Proof of Relationship (PoR).
- In the absence of valid Proof of Identity and valid Proof of Address (PoA) document, an introducer’s service can be taken. An introducer can be any person appointed by the Registrar and should have a valid adhar number .
How to apply new adhar card Online
- Go to enrollment centre link and click on it.
- Then select your details like-state name,district name ,area and click on search.
- Note-down nearest enrollment venue.
- Go to the enrollment centre, show your appointment no., submit your documents and bio-metric details,
- After 15 days check online aadhar status and download your e-adhar card.
How to download e-adhar card Online
- Candidate Who have Enrolled for adhar can download their adhar card.
- Individual can open the e -adhar download link.
- Then enter your enrollment no. or adhar no. to get OTP passed on your registered mobile no.
- Now enter OTP to download adhar card.
- E-adhar default password is your area pin code.
- Now enter the default password to open the pdf file.
- Then take A Printout of adhar card.
- You can print admit card in colour / black & white ,print at A4 size paper only.
- If you have forget any of the details then go to find UID option ,enter your details and get the adhar no.
How to apply Online corrections in adhar
- After getting adhar card if you find any error or mistakes in the details like spelling error in name ,father/mother name,spouse name,DOB,address details.
- Then go enrollment centre link and search nearest enrollment centre/adhar correction centre and book your appointment ,note down your appointment no.
- Now go to enrollment centre/adhar card correction centre and give your appointment no.,show your valid proof for correction.
- After few days check your adhar status online and download e -adhar card.
Some Important Useful Links
Download e-adhar card
Check adhar status
Check enrollment no./adhar no.
Find nearest enrollment centre