Sarkari Job e Portal
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Common recruitment process 2018 for SSC GD Constable|
SSC GD Constable 2018 CRPF DME Admit Card 2020. Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for SSC GD Constable post in CRPF ,CISF ,SSB, ITBP ,NIA and other forces .All eligible candidates,those were enrolled in SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 can check new exam date here online.
|Last date for apply||30/09/2018|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||30/09/2018|
|Exam Date CBT||11/02/2019 to 11/03/2019|
|DME Exam Start Date||24/08/2020|
|Admit Card Available||15/08/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC GD Constable posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard /High School/Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2018
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 23 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC GD recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
Total vacancies for the SSC GD Constable post is 54953 that are category wise divided as follows :
|General Duty GD Constable||28619||11966||9455||4913||54953|
How to Apply Online for SSC GD Constable post 2018
- SSC has released notification for SSC GD Constable posts Online Form 2018.
- One can apply between 17/08/2018 to 30/09/2018 for SSC GD Constable.
- Please read the notification before applying the GD form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate(DOB proof)
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in SSC GD Constable form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted SSC GD Constable application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Download DME Exam Notice
Download Additional Result
Download Admit Card (Other Region)