Sarkari Job e Portal
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2018 for Protection Officer|
Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Exam 2019 Result 2020. Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC invites online application form for recruitment of Protection Officer post under Govt. of Rajasthan . All candidates,those who were enrolled in RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018 can check Protection Officer Result 2020 here online.
|Last Date for Apply||19/05/018|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||19/05/2018|
|Mains /Reserve List Result Available||07/08/ 2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for RPSC Protection Officer posts:
Educational Qualification for Protection Officer Posts-
- Bachelors Degree in law or Masters Degree in Social Work or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Knowledge of Hindi (written Devnagri Script).
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
- Relaxations in age to reserve category is based on RPSC recruitment Rules.
- GEN/Other State : 350/–
- OBC/BC : 250/-
- SC/ST : 150/-
- Pay the Exam fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 20 vacancies in RPSC Protection Officer post that are category wise divided as follows:
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||MBC||SC||ST||Total|
How to Apply RPSC Protection Officer Online form 2020
- RPSC has released Online Form for Protection Officer recruitment 2018 .
- One can apply between 05/04/2018 to 19/05/2018 for Protection Officer.
- Please read the notification before applying RPSC Protection Officer online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of application form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Protection Officer Online Form and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Protection Officer Result