Sarkari Job e Portal
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
|Class 12th Result 2020 Declared for JAC schools|
JAC Jharkhand Board Class 12 Result 2020 has been declared now .The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Result Class 12th is available online for student of JAC school .All candidates,those who were enrolled in class 12th can check their JAC result 2020 here online.
|Time Table issued on||17/12/2019|
|High school exam date||Feb/March 2020|
|10+2 exam date||Feb/March 2020|
|Class 12th /HSC result declared on||17/07/2020|
|Class 10th result declared on||Notified Soon|
- No fee for downloading time table or admit card or jac result online for regular as well as private students.
About The Exam :
- JAC Exams conducted successfully before lockdown .
- Supreme Court bench led by J AM Khanwilkar heard the plea seeking cancellation of remaining CBSE exams due to COVID-19 pandemic situation across the country.
- CBSE had clarified that Class 10 exams are cancelled and the marks will be awarded based on criterion specified by CBSE .
- CBSE Class 12 students can have the option to appear for the exams at a later date for improving marks if unsatisfied from present result.
- Finally Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has decided to cancel the Class 10, 12 Board exams 2020 scheduled from July 1 to July 15, 2020.
- The board had assessed the students based on scores of the previous three examinations and declare the cbse result class 10, 12 results by July 15.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the exams
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card)
g. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
h. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
i. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
j. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to download JAC Intermediate (10+2) Result Online
- Please follow the following steps-
- Candidate can download the JAC Class 12 Exam result online
- Go to JAC result check link.
- After the new page opens, you have to put the Roll Number and Roll Code and then click on the Submit button with the check and See Your Result.
- Then take A Printout of JAC result class 12 .
- You can print result card in colour / black & white ,print at A4 size paper only.
Some Important Useful Links
Check Class 12th result
Time table class 10th
Time table class 12th