Sarkari Job e Portal
Join Indian Coast Guard
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant|
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result 2020.Indian Coast Guard invites online application form for recruitment of Assistant Commandant post . All candidates,those who were enrolled in Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 can check Result here online.
|Last Date for Apply||15/02/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||15/02/2020|
|Exam Date||March 2020|
|Admit Card Available||25/02/2020|
|Result Declared on||14/08/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for assistant commandant posts:
Educational Qualification for Assistant Commandant-
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate .
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to 10+2/ intermediate level.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Relaxations in age to reserve category is based on Coast Guard recruitment Rules.
- GEN : 0/–
- OBC : 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 25 vacancies for the Assistant Commandant post that are category wise divided as follows:
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Commandant AC||0||0||0||13||12||25|
|Assistant Commandant AC||Rs. 56100/- +other allowances|
How to Apply Assistant Commandant Online form 2020
- Indian Coast Guard has released Online Form for Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 .
- One can apply between 09/02/2020 to 15/02/2020 for Assistant Commandant.
- Please read the notification before applying online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of application form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted AC Online Form and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links