Sarkari Job e Portal
Central Board OF Secondary Education
|Class 12th Result 2020 Declared for cbse schools|
CBSE Result class 12th 2020 has been declared now .The CBSE Result Class 12th is available online for student of cbse school .All candidates,those who were enrolled in class 12th can check their cbse result 2020 here online.
|Time Table issued on||17/12/2019|
|High school exam date||15/02/2020 to 20/03/2020|
|10+2 exam date||15/02/2020 to 30/03/2020|
|Date for Remaining exam for class 10th,12th||01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020|
|Class 12th result declared on||13/07/2020|
|Class 10th result declared on||15/07/2020|
- No fee for downloading time table or admit card or cbse result online for regular as well as private students.
About The Exam :
- Supreme Court bench led by J AM Khanwilkar heard the plea seeking cancellation of remaining CBSE exams due to COVID-19 pandemic situation across the country.
- CBSE had clarified that Class 10 exams are cancelled and the marks will be awarded based on criterion specified by CBSE .
- CBSE Class 12 students can have the option to appear for the exams at a later date for improving marks if unsatisfied from present result.
- Finally Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has decided to cancel the Class 10, 12 Board exams 2020 scheduled from July 1 to July 15, 2020.
- The board had assessed the students based on scores of the previous three examinations and declare the cbse result class 10, 12 results by July 15.
- Due to COVI-19 pandemic situation cbse cancelled class 10th,12th remaining exams in a notification issued by cbse before scheduled date for the remaining exam.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the exams
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card)
g. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
h. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
i. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
j. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to download Admit Card Online
- Candidate Who have Enrolled as a Private Candidate Can download their Admit Card.
- Candidate can download the cbse school board Private Exam Admit Card through application No. / Previous Year roll no. OR download through name wise.
- Please enter your details as per print out of CBSE Private application form
- Then take A Printout of cbse school private board 2020 admit card
- You can print admit card in colour / black & white ,print at A4 size paper only.
Some Important Useful Links
Check Class 12th result
Remaining Exam cancelled notice
Class 12th remaining exam schedule
01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020
Class 10th remaining exam schedule
01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020
Download Admit card
Time table class 10th
Time table class 12th