Sarkari Job e Portal
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2019 for Bihar Police Constable|
CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 Online Form. Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for police constable posts .All eligible candidates, those who are interested in CSBC Bihar police constable recruitment2020 can apply here online
|Last date for apply||14/12/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||14/12/2020|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the CSBC Bihar Police constable posts
- candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Intermediate/10+2/ Senior Secondary passed from a recognized Board in India.
|165 CM||160 CM||160 CM||155 CM|
|Chest||81-86 CM||79-84 CM||81-86 CM||Not Applicable|
|RUNNING||1600 Metre in 6 min||1600 Metre in 6 min||1600 Metre in 6 min||1000 Metre in 5 min|
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to CSBC Bihar Recruitment rules.
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Bihar State govt. employee who have completed at least 3 Years of their service||05 years|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 450/-
- SC / ST : 112/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
The total no. of vacancies for the CSBC bihar police constable is 8415.
The category wise distribution of vacancies are as follows :-
|Name of the Post||GEN||EWS||EBC||BC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
About The Exam
The Bihar Police Constable selection process consists of Written examination followed by Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern-
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of time|
|Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam||100||100||2 Hours|
- Written examination is qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination will be objective type/Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- There will be 1 marks for each correct answer.
- Minimum 30 & marks in the written examination is mandatory to quality for the Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
- All candidates qualified in Written exam will be called for Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test for the Posts of CSBC Police Constable
|165 CMS||160 CMS||165 CMS||160 CMS|
|Chest||81-86 CMS||79-84 CMS||81-86 CMS||Not Applicable|
|Running||1600 metres in 6 min||1600 metre in 6 min||1600 metre in 6 min||1000 metre in 5 min|
Physical Exam -Total weightage=100 marks
- Running Test-This will be of total 50 marks
- Gola Fenk–25 marks for more than 25 feet distance
- High Jump-Total 25 marks for minimum 4 feet (Males) and minimum 3 feet (for females)
- All the candidates who qualify in written and physical test held at CSBC will be medically examined by the Medical Officer Bihar Police or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Eye sight:The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye).
- candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Tattoo : Tattoos will be allowed as per following stipulations only
Content : Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted
Location : Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body
At the time of Bihar Police Constable exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
EXAM CENTRES for CSBC Bihar Police Constable exam-
Various districts of bihar state.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining CSBC Bihar Police Constable post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate of Bihar state, if belongs to reserved categories.
- EWS Certificate of Bihar State- if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- NCC Certificate-A, B or C, if applicable.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Constable 2020
- CSBC has released notification for Bihar police constable posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 13/11/2020 to 14/12/2020 for Bihar Police constable .
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/ Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Bihar police constable form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted CSBC Bihar police constable application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the bihar police constable application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Bihar Police Constable Apply Online
Bihar Police Constable Login