Sarkari Job e Portal
Lalit Narayan Mithila University,Darbhanga(Bihar)
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 , For B.A.-B.Ed. & B.Sc.-B.Ed.|
Bihar BEd Admission 2020 admit card available online. Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga , Bihar invites BEd admission online application from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in B.A.-B.Ed. & BSc-B.Ed Course in the top colleges in Bihar. All eligible candidates,those who were enrolled for BEd admission can download their admit card here Online .
|BEd admission start date for application||21/08/2020|
|BEd admission Last date for apply||10/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||10/09/2020|
|Entrance exam Date||22/09/2020|
|BEd Admit Card 2020 Available||15/09/2020|
|Result Available||05/10/2020 to 10/05/2020|
BEd admission eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following BEd admission eligibility criteria for the admission in Lalit Narayan Mithila University for BEd admission in bihar 2020-21
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
BEd admission Qualification
- 10+2 /Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from recognized board / university in India with 50% or more marks .
- For candidates belonging to reserve category the minimum percentage of BEd admission with 45 marks is also eligible.
- For BEd admission Open Schooling/NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
BEd Admission Age Limit–as on 31/12/2020
- Minimum : 14 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
- GEN : 1000/-
- EBC/BC/Women/EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Seat availability details :
The total no. of participating Colleges is 4 that have B.A.-B.Ed. & B.Sc.-B.Ed. course
These are as follows :-
- Basundhara Teachers’ Training College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Mata Sita Sunder College of Education, Sitamarhi, Bihar
- Shaheed Pramod B.Ed. College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Baidyanath Shukla College of Education, Vaishali, Bihar.
Availability of seats under different category is not specified yet but whatever the no. of total seats will be ,it will be distributed as follows-
|Category||percentage of reserved seats|
|Reserved category women/girls||3 %|
About The BEd admission Entrance Exam
Selection for admission will be through BEd admission test :-
BEd admission exam pattern-Objective (MCQs) -Offline
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration time|
|General English Comprehension||15||15||A composite|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25||of 2 hours|
|General Awareness||40||40||will be given|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25||to all candidates|
- Total paper will be of 120 marks.
- Medium of examination shall be ENGLISH/Hindi only
BEd admission test Syllabus
General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- सन्धि /समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस /छंद /अलंकार
- मुहावरों लोकोक्तियाँ और कहावतें
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थानों की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची /विपरीतार्थक शब्द
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause & Effect, Analytical Reasoning
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Non-teaching staffs
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Exam Centres– Patna, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga only.
At the time of counselling Bring the following BEd admission required documents for admission and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-(please read the notification)
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- Application form filled online (hard copy).
- admit card.
- Result/Score Card
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.L.C), Matriculation certificate indicating Date of Birth or Birth Certificate, if not entered in the S.S.L.C.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination, (Provisional Certificate if original certificate is not received so far).
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of School / College last attended (if available).
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/OBC/PWD/CW/EWS as per format/EWS Certificate from a competent authority, if applicable.
- Ten recent passport size colored photographs
Online/Offline Counselling Registration fee (non refundable)
- General- 1000/-
- BC/EBC/WOMEN/EWS- 750/-
- ST/SC- 500/-
How to Apply Online for BEd Admission for 2020
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released BEd admission notification for Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 21/08/2020 to 10/09/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the BEd admission online form.
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Admission Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 :Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted application on A4 size paper .
- Keep the BEd admission registration application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Download Exam Notice
Login to Complete form